For some time now I have had a weakness for using black in the kitchen, and also around the house, but today I will focus on the kitchen. Since 2014 black is being seen more frequently in kitchens, whether it be in the use of black accessoiries , or the painting of one wall, however the most fashionable is black kitchen cabinets and island. It also often used for countertops. If you do not have the kind of budget to totally remodel your kitchen why not just paint one wall, purchase a striking single piece of furniture in black, or just change the color of the cabinets. You can also redo the backsplash with a mixed surface style or use matte black surfaces, wood, steel, black ceramic and marble. If I had to redo my kitchen there would definitely be black as I like the look and the charm it creates, I find it very sophisticated. I hope these pictures will please and give you some ideas.
- Before & After Bathroom Remodel
- Puerto Plata: A visit to the VH Atmosphere Resort
- Tips on improving your furnished rental property
- Bathroom Renovation in Sosua
- Living Coral: Pantone’s gorgeous Color of the Year 2019
- Online interior design for a client in Bahrain
- Face to Face with the foundre of Coconut and Soul
- A Cabarete rental property design makeover
- A few handy trendy tips for a patio by the sea.
- Three Perspectives Country House