I am totally charmed by this house located north of El Salvador. It’s simply beautiful, exotic and refreshing. I particularly love the composition of textures; the waxed concrete, the wood and mix of colors, so pretty and well balanced and, so is the arrangement in the rooms and open gardens wow! Isn’t it beautiful?
- Before & After Bathroom Remodel
- Puerto Plata: A visit to the VH Atmosphere Resort
- Tips on improving your furnished rental property
- Bathroom Renovation in Sosua
- Living Coral: Pantone’s gorgeous Color of the Year 2019
- Online interior design for a client in Bahrain
- Face to Face with the foundre of Coconut and Soul
- A Cabarete rental property design makeover
- A few handy trendy tips for a patio by the sea.
- Three Perspectives Country House