This year there are a lot of geometric patterns in decorative accessories; curtains, cushions, objects such as boxes, geometric candle holders, vases, wallpaper etc … ..The lines are straight, repetitive, they are perfect! This is a fun way to add originality to your decor in a very refined way. The graphic accessories fit well with Scandinavian style, art deco, vintage or even natural style. There are a lot of pastel colors; pinks, blues, greens, and also yellows. I particularly like the blush pink from West Elm as it is not too flashy and not too pastel.… Here are some inspiring suggestions from this geometric trend.
- Before & After Bathroom Remodel
- Puerto Plata: A visit to the VH Atmosphere Resort
- Tips on improving your furnished rental property
- Bathroom Renovation in Sosua
- Living Coral: Pantone’s gorgeous Color of the Year 2019
- Online interior design for a client in Bahrain
- Face to Face with the foundre of Coconut and Soul
- A Cabarete rental property design makeover
- A few handy trendy tips for a patio by the sea.
- Three Perspectives Country House