We are two days away from Christmas Eve and it’s high time that I give you last minutes tips for your gift wrapping. Last year I had offers simple and original ideas and this year I will stay on simplicity. I am particularly a fan of Kraft paper and black paper, with those paper all you need is a little imagination! Strings, ribbons and some fir branches is all you need to have your package up to par. I invite you to take a look at pictures that inspired me, and reveals my favorite blogs. Just click the links to find out more about the gift wrapping.
- Before & After Bathroom Remodel
- Puerto Plata: A visit to the VH Atmosphere Resort
- Tips on improving your furnished rental property
- Bathroom Renovation in Sosua
- Living Coral: Pantone’s gorgeous Color of the Year 2019
- Online interior design for a client in Bahrain
- Face to Face with the foundre of Coconut and Soul
- A Cabarete rental property design makeover
- A few handy trendy tips for a patio by the sea.
- Three Perspectives Country House